A quick update before I attempt some sleep. Biopsy results are still pending. Cellular results came back a 1a rejection, very minor rejection with minimal impact... and the results could have been altered by the IVIG treatment or by something else going on in her body. And that surely did not cause her rapid heart decline so it is no concern right now.
We are pending biopsy stains on humoral rejection. I was going to post details on that but will wait because the stats aren't anything I want to keep looking at until we find out a diagnosis. If it is not humoral, we will further investigate.
Gabriella is critical so I ask that you do not stop praying for clarity of diagnosis and Gods continued protection over our princess. We have been enveloped by your prayers and blessed by the kind words. I am trying as hard as possible to reply to all, but I am reading them all for sure.
God bless, from a mommas broken heart. Good night.